WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
City Life Houston exists to honor God and make Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered, and Socially Responsible disciples in our city. A crucial part to this vision is a deep love for our corporate gatherings that prioritizes live preaching on Sunday mornings. Our ability to meet in-person again is determined, in part, by our governing authorities, MAT (Medical Advisory Board), and the direction of our leadership team.
While we are continuing our online services every Sunday, we desire to embody Hebrews 10:25 by “not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some” while also taking seriously the directives given by our governing officials. This command is drive both by a love for Scripture and one that is also deeply aware of the unique times in which we live. At the same time, we want to clarify that participating in online service is NOT less valuable than being part of our in-person services.
We have two in-person services every week at 9AM and 11AM. Masks are optional for both services. City Kids is available during the 9AM service only.
We stream our services online every week for those who may not be able to attend in person, or who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our members and guests for our in-person Sunday Services. To accomplish this important task, we are adapting various protocols and guidelines that are provided by the CDC and other governing authorities.
REGISTRATION & PRE-SERVICE PREPARATION:
- City Kids Registration: You only need to register your child(ren) if they are attending any of our City Kids classes. Our Nursery, Toddler, Pre-K, and Elementary classes are currently open at limited capacity during our 9AM Service only on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register for City Kids here.
1) Upon arrival, you can check-in your child(ren) at the City Kids entrance if you registered them for City Kids classes.
2) If you have no children attending City Kids, a City Life usher will help you find any available seat(s) as you step into the auditorium.
- Masks (Optional for both services): As we shift from corporate responsibility to individual responsibility, masks are now optional for both services.
- Parking: Upon arrival, you are free to park anywhere in the parking lot. After parking, you can head towards the church entrance.
- Kids: Our Nursery, Toddler, Pre-K, and Elementary classes are currently open at limited capacity during our 9AM Service only on a first-come, first-serve basis. We welcome families with kids of any age to worship with us in the main service! Please remember to register your child(ren) if they are coming with you.
- Offering: We will no longer pass the plate for the offering. You can place your offering in the boxes provided or give online.